Rob and Kristen Spotted Out and about in LA - March 24th

Our fave ninja couple were out and about last night in LA and here are some of the tweets/accounts.
Rob and Kristen Spotted at Marcus Foster's concert at Hotel Cafe- March 24th
Photobucket
@AnitaBonita Just because the hubs spotted Rob and Kristen at Marcus Foster show tonight and he's totally fangirling right now!
He spotted Rob first and then Kristen. They were in the Performers only room. I seen a glimpse of him as door was closin. No pics from me! Hubs saw him. I only seen a grey beanie as door was closing. he spotted Kristen after when the door re-opened. She was getting her jacket.
no papz thnx GOD! They left as they were clearing the room. Side exit I believe. I was waiting in line for a shirt. Red checkered shirt= plaid shirt and Kstew's beige shirt = white shirt to some. I totally guessed they would be there (Soho)after Marcus show tonight. They left way before Marcus was done selling his CD and shirts. Anita's Pic with Marcus
Photobucket Photobucket
@SEtexasKat: Ok, they are gone now, it official to say R/K were there ;)
Rob was in a beanie and beard and Kristen had heels on.
Photobucket Photobucket
@PirateStew: I was at Marcus. They were there. Saw them with my one eye. They were not backstage.

AznTeapot Yes Rob and Kristen were in Hotel Cafe during Marcus concert and nobody bothered them they look so cute and relax. Just chilling out. you were right they were there and he was wearing his plaid shirt with a beanie and she was wearing a white shirt w/jeans. I saw them during Marcus last song but she looked happy. Rob was standing behind her.

@robkris13: didnt C R/K tonite I was in the front and they wr in the back.A fd saw them and I trust her. Its her story 2 tell when she's ready.

@dazedbyrob: Jsy kristen wasnt wearing heels she had black sneakers ;p I made sure to check with my friend


Soho Sighting
Photobucket Photobucket
amybowers Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart just swiped our table. Stinking vamps. @ Soho House West Hollywood

Mihaela Barlutiu I just see Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson at the Soho House ;) via whf_violet
via @Alice_inTwiland

And from my pal  Tinkrbe1l3 of ROBsessed "The Soho sighting is not far fetched since there were multiple sightings earlier of Rob and Kristen at the Marcus Foster show in Hollywood. I had the pleasure of attending the show. Marcus has had two shows in LA after a loooooong hiatus (last show was Dec. 2009). He's a favorite of mine so it was great to finally have him back. Rob and Kristen attended the show and this encounter is a compilation from the people I was with."


More of Tink's account under the CUT




"At the end of the show, myself and my 3 friends were heading out of the main room. I was cut off from my group by a pushy, wretched, beast woman who I curse with every cell in my body. Not really. Kinda just a little. At the time, I was gracious and let her shove past me and move behind my friends.

The passageway was slightly congested and when I got out of the area, my friends were clustered by a table and oddly projecting a glow. They assumed I too should be glowing and wondered why I wasn't. They told me Rob and Kristen had been in the passageway during the show and they walked out at the same time as them. Kristen was in front of Rob against a wall and Sam Bradley and another friend of theirs were sort of human blocking them.

As my friends were moving towards the next room, Rob took Kristen's hand and turned to walk that way too since people were beginning to file out. The timing had them walking alongside my friends to exit the passageway. I was oblivious, walking behind wretched beast woman who is forever cursed. My glowing friends said that Rob wasn't hunching into himself. He was at his full height. Full glorious height. My friend closest to him heard him do some kind of scat thing. A humming little diddy. We were analyzing the differences between a scat and diddy later. It was a "doooo deeee doooo daaaaaa" she heard. But sexier because of the source.

Is your brain bleeding yet? Anywho. So Kristen was now behind Rob as he led them out the door that went into the other room, sneaked around a pulled curtain beside the door and disappeared into a private room. He was scruff/bearded but not MountainManRob. It's a dark venue but my friends said he was wearing the grey and black checkered jacket we all know with a white shirt underneath and a black beanie. I was wearing a scowl. ;)

There were no paparazzi and nobody disturbed them. This kind of encounter stuff without pics is normally "yeah yeah sure sure" for me but it was seen by my people. If you have ever met me, you likely met them too. I trust them completely. Their eyes might as well be my eyes which is why I'm sharing the encounter. I'm happy Marcus had his friends there to support him. He put on an energetic show and the night was chill with a good crowd (excluding the beast) and great music (including Rob's scatdiddy)."